A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your computer/Smartphone/Tablet when you visit almost any website. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve data about users’ browsing action and patterns and depending on habits and information they contain, the website is able to remember user’s visit when he/she returns to browse it.
The main purposes of Cookies are:
- To guarantee the correct functioning of the website and storing preferences as language or font size selected.
- To know more about visitors browsing experience.
- To gather anonymous information on the use that visitors make of the website, for example websites visited or time remained visiting them.
b.- About the Cookies on this website
Domain Name Purpose Time limit
airnetwifi.es PHPSESSID Obligatory for the correct functioning of the Website
Do not store information from users
airnetwifi.es __utma Web analytics cookie 2 years
airnetwifi.es __utmb Web analytics cookie 30 minutes
airnetwifi.es __utmc Web analytics cookie Session
airnetwifi.es __utmv Web analytics cookie 1 second
airnetwifi.es __utmz Web analytics cookie 6 month
airnetwifi.es cc_analytics Web analytics cookie 1 year
To use this website, the installation of Cookies is necessary. Otherwise, if you refuse setting them, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Website. You may refuse to accept Cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of Cookies.
c.- How to disable or delete Cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete Cookies from this website performing differently depending on the browser you are using. For example:
- Google Chrome, Click on http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, Click on http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Mozilla Firefox, Click on http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari, Click on http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
d.- What happens if Cookies are disabled?
If you refuse the setting of Cookies some services and parts of the website may be inaccessible.